Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Php pro software in insolvency

Banned
    Ehere is a way around the avtivation Key but if I tell ya I would have to kill ya lol just kidding about killing lol

ok I live another day, so great to know that there is a way round I guess its in the core files or a file that needs adding.

Banned
    there is a file that you edit

Yeah, Ray should buy it out. There are idiots out there who think he is David already, that Ray and I are the same person. Oh well, there is no fixin stupid.

Banned
    but I thaught Ray and D3 were the same?

Administrator
    Not the same, lol, but it would seem, by some, I have a multitude of names. Far as I know, i'm always me.

The init.php file, in the includes directory, is the primary file, which is encoded (but easily decoded) is the primary file.

Quite a few sites have it unencoded, which came that way from a stock install by probid themselves.

Banned
    ya if you google around probid and ray, probidscripts man the crap you would come up with....

All i know is the thousands of emails that I received from you were always from the same email and had same name

As far as i am concerned, they have been answering my support issues, though a little bit late almost everytime, but not to judge.

Red face PHPPROBID Response - good news!

I've received a reply from PHPPROBID following an email asking what their current situation is:

"Re PHP Pro Software LTD, this was put into voluntary liquidation in January this year by ourselves (through Baines and Ersnt Corporate) with Online Ventures Software (LTD) the new brand to incorporate PHP Pro Bid, PHP Pro Ads and the forthcoming V7 version for PHP Pro Bid (targeted at larger scale usage). PHP Pro Software remains a trading name but is no longer a trading LTD company in its own right.
    Notices relating to PHP Pro Software as LTD were updated on the sites footer in January, however there remained instances of LTD which should have been removed at that same time (EULA etc) and since have been thanks to you highlighting their lingering presence. Please accept our apologies for the concern and inconvenience caused.

With regards,

David"

Thanks to David for cleaning up the situation. Also, the fact that a V7 is in the pipeline makes me feel a lot more comfortable. Hopefully I can relax now and be a happy customer

Chris

good news
    http://www.phpprobid.com/display_news.php?news_id=12

Online Ventures Software are delighted to announce the forthcoming arrival of V7. Taking PHP Pro Bid to a new level in functionality and performance.

V7 will see PHP Pro Bid redeveloped from the ground up, utilizing an MVC framework, HTML 5 and greatly improved handling of the database. For the first time PHP Pro Bid will not only offer clients the ability to run eBay style online auctions but also online store functionality. Clients will have full control over whether to use PHP Pro Bid for eBay style auctions or an Amazon style store front.